Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: I'm an idiot spammer

  1. #1
    indridkold7
    Guest indridkold7's Avatar

    Lightbulb

    guess he's getting banned everywhere now...

    <font color="#884847" size="1">[ June 28, 2002 10:44 AM: Message edited by: Branflakes ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Shifty's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 1999
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good for you.

    now die.

    die to death.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2000
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Greedy little bugger ain't he?

    If he really did make $42,000 in a month, you'd think he'd be willing to SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO AWAY! Not trying to milk more money out of hard working people.

    Oh, and Bran, this is the second time I've caught you "sleeping" on the job again. Do this again, and I might have to rob a bank so I can afford to hire a hacker to hack Hostboard and make myself a moderator here so I can delete this! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *laughs*
    "Die to death". How dead is that?

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Ooook, he gets banned from this board, too (he attacked Scenario the other day).

    Kam: You hack my board, I hack you. [img]wink.gif[/img] Besides! I was here yesterday, he just hadn't spammed me yet. So, ner. [img]tongue.gif[/img]


    "Die to death" Yeah, I'd say that's pretty dead. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2000
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Branflakes:
    Kam: You hack my board, I hack you. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    S'Funny. That sounds more like a come-on than a threat. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Or am I mistaking?

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Me, flirt? NEVER!


    *innocent look*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2000
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Honey, you pull off that innocent look about as well as Jely! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Shifty's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 1999
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I find myself feeling sorry for the spammers...

    Then I remember that I don't

    Boy, they really bug the hell outta me.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Mibbitmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2000
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Reminds me of a catchphrase from the original Popeye comic strip from the 1930s:
    "He'll kill you to death!", and variations, pronoun-wise.

    Another one is Wimpy's: "I'm having a duck dinner. You bring the duck."

    Another is Popeye's:
    "If anudder spammer comes here again, I'll eats me spinach, an' I'll..."
    ...nah, I don't think that's it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •